How to set up a CASHLESS solution during an event?
How do you set up a CASHLESS solution? Who is this solution aimed at? What equipment is compatible? What are the advantages of installing this solution?
We have tried to answer all these questions through a case study.
Our prospect is a software publisher specialising in ticketing. Its customer is a sports stadium that regularly hosts events such as matches and concerts. It currently uses stand-alone monetic systems linked to each cash collection system (POS/cash desk).
The sports venue was encountering accounting, fraud and operational problems with its current solution. It wanted to improve the customer experience.
We presented the publisher with a centralised monetic solution based on ANDROID products, making it possible to pool the PAYMENT/MEDICAL SOFTWARE/CASHLESS businesses.
This offer enables you to:
- Secure transactions (theft/loss/fraud)
- View all transactions and discounts for all points of sale on the portal
- Eliminate merchant tickets
- Create a high-performance marketing tool
- Consolidate the cash register/TPE solution into a single product
- Multiply the number of points of collection thanks to a wide range of available products (mobility)
- Take remote control of all payment terminals
- Offer customisable top-up media (wristbands, cards, watches, etc.)
Our partner is now offering its CASHLESS solution for many other terminals, and has even extended its solution to vending machines with ANDROID POS