Top 10 of Ingenico POS machine shortcuts
You will find in this article a selection of shortcuts that are easy to use for a Ingenico POS machine.
Below is a list of the most frequently used Ingenico TPE shortcuts:
- F.1: Edits the Status ticket with the list of software and the status of the POS memory.
- F.2: Allows you to print transaction totals for all direct debits.
- F.4: Edits the hardware configuration ticket (e.g. contactless compatible or not).
- F.10: Used to launch the TME download
- F.12: Used to set the POS machine’s date and time
- F.17: Used to configure the pinpad
- F.19: Display the serial number on screen
- F.20: Used to configure the POS network type
- F.21: Used to configure the cash desk link
- F.22: Used to configure the POS TMS parameters
To edit the last of all the shortcuts, simply press: F.0
If you would like to find out more about our electronic payment support, request access to our electronic payment maintenance tool: MEMO