IP/ADSL and GPRS/3G with multi-operator SIM
Why you should take a GPRS/3G and IP/ADSL subscription/gateway?
As a precursor of new monetic solutions, we tested and marketed the first GPRS/3G SIMs. Integrating an monetic gateway compatible with bank terminals (first payment solutions under IP) as soon as they were put into production.
Afterwards, we quickly marketed the POS machine with IP/ADSL subscriptions connected to a box, with the help of our gateway partners.
Also, beyond their functions dealing with electronic money flows, GPRS/3G and IP/ADSL subscriptions allow us to offer many advantages to our partners:
- Taceability of authorizations and calls:
- Possibility of alert in case of non-connection visualization of transactions
- Multi-operator SIM for GPRS/3G subscriptions
- Management of a fleet of monetic cards:
- Initialization of CB & AMEX applications
- Triggering of TMS download
- Date & time synchronization
- Sending of messages & personalization of the bank terminal
- Recovery of information on the status of the terminal and its characteristics
- Easy billing (data synchronization with accounting tools)
- PCI-DSS and GIE Carte Bancaire accreditation of our gateways
Today, almost all French monetic systems operate with IP/ADS GRPS 3G subscriptions.